Faux fur rug is a type of textile fabric fashioned to simulate genuine animal fur. It is typically made from polymeric fibers that are processed, dyed, and cut to match a specific fur texture and color. First introduced in 1929, advances in polymer technology have tremendously improved faux fur quality. Today's fake furs can be nearly indistinguishable from the natural furs they imitate.
Features of faux fur rug:
1. Made of fine quality material, soft, skin-friendly and odorless.
2. Simple style of fauxfur rug is a perfect ideal for your home decoration.
3. Faux fur rug can be washed with machine washable, easy to clean and maintain.
4. Easy maintenance and durability is the true value of this eco-friendly bedroom floor carpet.
5. It can be widely used in the living room, bedroom, children's room, dinning room, study, bedside, balcony, etc.
The technology of producing faux fur rug has improved greatly since the early twentieth century. Future research will focus on developing new fibers and finishes. These polymeric fibers will have improved feel, look, and a lower cost. Finally, manufacturers will strive to produce ever higher quality products at the lowest possible cost.