Merino wool fel is also called DIY wool felt, which is to use wool felt materials to make various handmade works, which can be dolls, dolls, groceries, jewelry, accessories, felting, etc. Wool felt is rich in colors, simple to make, and the tools used are not complicated. This material is very popular in Europe, America, Japan and other countries. Wool felt handmade is still a fresh handmade category in China
: How to maintain wool felt works?
A: Merino wool fel wool fiber has unique reducibility and good elasticity. If the wool products are regularly and properly maintained, they can be more durable than other natural fiber and man-made fiber products. Please take care of the wool felt fabric according to the care instructions on the product tag, so as to ensure that the appearance and touch are as new as ever.
● Always use a high-quality soft brush to remove dust on the surface to maintain the bright color and appearance of the wool felt.
● Let the wool fabric rest from time to time, so that the wool fiber has time to breathe and restore its natural characteristics.
● Wool fiber has natural stain resistance, but if you accidentally contaminate it, please handle it as soon as possible to avoid leaving marks. Do not use warm, hot water or bleach to clean the stains of wool products; if you need to knead, be sure to knead gently to avoid damage to fiber quality.
● If there are hairballs on the surface due to friction, just trim it off with small scissors, which will not affect the appearance of wool felt.
● When storing, please wash it, dry it completely, and seal it.