Speaking of industrial wool felt, many people probably only know that industrial wool felt is made of wool processing and bonding, but it is not wool processing and bonding, but the felting made of wool has such characteristics. So what are the characteristics and uses of industrial wool felt? Today, the Wool Felt Factory will tell you about it.
What are the characteristics and uses of the industrial wool felt in the Wool Felt Factory? The use of wool felt is related to its material characteristics, mainly reflecting the following points:
1. It is highly elastic and can be used as a material for shockproof, sealing, cushioning and elastic wire card clothing.
2. Good bonding performance, not easy to loose, can be punched into parts of various shapes.
3. Good heat preservation performance, can be used as heat insulation material.
4. Tight organization, small pores, can be used as a good filter material.
5. Good abrasion resistance and can be used as a polishing material.
6. It is elastic, so it is glued by the principle of milling.
7. After milling and bonding, it can be used separately according to the density and specifications.
8. The density of the felt is compact and the performance is relatively stable, which can be used to stamp out various felt parts.
9. The felt has good stretchability and can reach the specified length. It can be used as leather rolling belt and paper suction belt.
10. The felt has good warmth retention, and can be made into felt insoles of various specifications.
11. The felt has moisture retention and elasticity and can be made into automobile door and window sealing strips and central door and window sealing strips.
The above is the whole content of "What are the characteristics and uses of industrial wool felt", I hope it can be helpful to you.