Speaking of industrial wool felt, many people probably only know that industrial wool felt is processed and bonded by wool. In fact, it is not processed and bonded by wool, but felt made of wool has such characteristics. So what are the characteristics and uses of the industrial wool felt in the Wool Felt Factory? Today I will tell you about it.
What are the characteristics and uses of the industrial wool felt in the Wool Felt Factory? The uses of wool felt are related to the characteristics of its materials, mainly reflecting the following points:
1. It is elastic and can be used as a material for shockproof, sealing, gasket and elastic wire card clothing bottom felt.
2. Good bonding performance, not easy to loose, can be punched into various shapes of parts.
3. Good heat preservation performance, can be used as heat insulation material.
4. Tight organization, small pores, can be used as a good filter material.
5. Good abrasion resistance and can be used as a polishing material.
6. It is elastic, so it is glued by the principle of milling.
7. After milling and bonding, it can be used separately according to the density and specifications.
8. The density of the felt is compact and the performance is relatively stable. It can produce various felt parts by stamping.
9. The stretchability of the felt is relatively good, and it can reach the specified length. It can be used as leather rolling belt and paper pulp suction belt.
10. The felt has good warmth retention and can be made into felt insoles of various specifications.
11. The felt has moisture retention and elasticity and can be made into automobile door and window sealing strips and central door and window sealing strips.
The above is the whole content of "What are the characteristics and uses of industrial wool felt", I hope to help you understand more.